Wednesday 12 May 2010

my childhood friend

It is me... when I was around 5 years old. and I was blond...

The picture was taken in Duszniki Zdrój where my grandma lives. It is there that I have had the friend of my childhood. Karolina was visiting her grandma as well. She comes from Wadowice and we used to spend hours playing ping pong and drinking mineral water in the Zdrój. I don't have any contact with her any longer but she was very clever and had so lovely accent. I could have never understood what kind of 'pole' did she mean when she was asking " idziemy na pole?" It was just a little difference that was rather a cherry on the top of the pie.


Maybe next time when  I'll be in Duszniki Zdrój I ask her grandma about the number.... 

Thx for this assignment... Memories are what one can be happy of....


No comments:

Post a Comment