Sunday 28 February 2010

What's your hobby?

Hi dear ,

How would you answer this simple question?
Do you have a hobby?
Do you think people should have one?

This question can often lead to very interesting, long conversations. We can exchange our experience with others... but ... i have realised recently tht more and more people don't have hobby!!
What do you write on your CV in the part 'interests'... do you write anything?

Can you share with us what is your hobby? maybe we can find the inspiration ....encouragment

greets

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the project - finally :) I think most people these days either engage in their work very much or spend a lot of time in front of TV/Facebook/Youtube etc. In both cases they don't really need a hobby any more. Quite a lot of people do sports or spend their time in nature, but they would not describe this as a hobby. The truth is that the concept of a 'hobby' sounds a bit old-fashioned these days, don't you think? Do you have one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hobby... now I'd say that making props is my hobby... to use more and better props to teach my children. I agree with you, nowadays there is no time for the hobby. We engage so much in both of my jobs that often i have little, if any, time for myself...I like making cards and jewelery - that's my hobby ;)

    ReplyDelete